Working at Bouw Logistic Services
Bouw Logistic Services is a family business, founded in 1932. It is a healthy, modern and innovative company that provides transport and logistics services for large and small companies. To accommodate this we have warehouses and a large distribution center in Nijkerk at our disposal. We work nationally and internationally. We do road transport in the Benelux ourselves. We also know our way in urban centers and on construction sites. Our distribution centers are open between Monday 4:30 AM and Saturday 6:00 AM. We have a flat organization and the employees work well together in a relaxed atmosphere and always honor their agreements. There are plenty of training and career opportunities. Bouw Logistic Services is affiliated with the national employer organization TLN (Transport & Logistics Netherlands) and is subject to the Collective Labor Agreement for Professional Goods Transport .
(sorry job applications are available in dutch only)
- Chauffeur Terminal Trekker Nijkerk - Meer informatie
- Stagiair HBO – / Juridische / bedrijfskundige meewerk stage m.b.t. de AVG - Meer informatie
- Functieprofiel ICT Medewerker - Meer informatie
- Stagiair – Meewerkstage HBO / Carrier Management Systeem - Meer informatie
- Stagiair – Meewerkstage MBO / Logistieke processen - Meer informatie
- Chauffeur CE met standplaats Oldenzaal (0,8 FTE) - Meer informatie
- Cross Dock Medewerker (avond-nacht) met standplaats Nijkerk - Meer informatie
Unsolicited applications can be directed to email@example.com . You can send written applications to Bouw Logistic Services, Attn. Human Resources, Postbus 70, 3860 AB Nijkerk. Always send a resume.
We believe it is important that everyone is given a chance to work according to their ability. As part of the participation law, we invite candidates registered in the target group (UWV) to apply for vacant positions.